- Power off your galaxy Y and wait till it vibrates.
- After it vibrates boot it in the recovery mode by pressing the three button combination (volume up + home + power button)
- Then go to apply update from sd card and then choose CWM Recovery.zip
- Now to select install zip from sd card>choose zip from sd card>kernel Bangprovn#1.zip
- Wait till the installation completes and then go to advanced and then select reboot recovery.
- Now it would boot in CWM Recovery v6.0.49 and would show a number of errors. No need to worry
- Go to mounts and storage and format system, data and cache
- Now mount all partitions (system, data, cache, storage/sd card and sd-ext)
- Press the back button and select install zip>choose zip from storage/sd card
- Install Roms Thats you have